BYLAWS – PORSCHE CLUB OF AMERICA, OREGON REGION
2018 Bylaws of the Oregon Region of the Porsche Club of America
Oregon PCA Bylaws 2018
The Bylaws were last amended and edited in 2011. In 2018, a committee consisting of President, Larry Hannan, Past President, Kathleen Ellis and Secretary, Peg Ryan reviewed the current document and provided a number of updates:
1. Cleaned up formatting issues, made section consistently formatted between sections, fixed spelling errors.
2. Classes of members were updated to match the PCA membership classes. President Emeritus class was added.
3. At-Large members were renamed to Board Members At-Large to better reflect their role.
4. Revised Secretary duties to reflect actual process of recoding of votes in Board Meetings.
5. Added Secretary to the list of elected Officers and added required experience.
6. Changed the date of communication of the notice of nominations of Board openings to August.
7. Voting members definition updated.
This document was finalized and communicated to members in November, 2018 and finalized on December 5, 2018.