- This event has passed.
2020 Sisters and Crater Lake Multi-Day Tour: FULL
September 18 - September 19
This Tour is full.
The multi-day drive to Sisters and onto to Crater Lake the next day is still on. The Sisters and Crater Lake tour will stay in Sisters on Friday (9/18/2020) night and at the Crater Lake Lodge on Saturday (9/19/2020) night. You should have your hotel rooms in Sisters at the Ponderosa Best Western and at Crater Lake. Please register and complete the two required forms.
Volunteers are needed for the leader and sweep roles during the drive. If you can help with one of these roles, please sign up during the registration process for one of these roles.
Requirements to attend this event – PLEASE READ:
- Both the “Release and Waiver of Liability” and the “Communicable Disease Release”. need to be completed and uploaded for each participant before you register for this event.
- Review PCA and ORPCA Safety Guidelines online before you register.
- Registration is by car. Each driver must register their car. If you have a navigator you will register that person at the same time. If you don’t have a navigator, just mark the navigator questions as N/A.
- The start location and a printable PDF file of Printed Route Directions will be provided a day before the event to all registrants. Please do not share this information with anyone who has not registered for this tour.
- Each participant is responsible for bringing their own PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- Face coverings and social distancing are required during this event when a participant is outside of the car.
Here is how to complete your registration:
- Review the new PCA Safety Guidelines (you will be asked to verify that you did when you register).
- Review the new ORPCA Safety Guidelines (you will be asked to verify that you did when you register).
- Download, print, complete the top of the form and then date, sign and scan the Release and Waiver of Liability (this is needed for every event you attend and all participants must sign it, you will need to upload the PDF or JPG).
- Download, print, date, sign and scan the Communicable Disease Release (this is needed only once per year, you will be asked to upload the PDF or JPG for each participant, or confirm these have been previously uploaded).
- Complete your registration for each car no later than Monday, September 8. No changes are allowed after this date except to cancel your registration.
You will not be allowed to attend the tour without completing all these steps.
Club contact: Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here
BEFORE purchasing your ticket(s), complete these two steps:
STEP 1: UPLOAD YOUR COMMUNICABLE DISEASE RELEASE
If you previously uploaded it already, you are ok, no need to load it up a second time!
STEP 2: UPLOAD YOUR RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
You have to upload this waiver for EVERY event you participate in.You and your Co-Pilot can share the same release.
AFTER the upload, you are ready to get your tickets: