- This event has passed.
2021 Annual Volunteer Awards Banquet – January 20 – Zoom Meeting
January 20 @ 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm
We are holding our Annual Awards Banquet at the Si Senor Family Mexican Restaurant in Cedar Mill but only a few of you can attend. For this reason, we are offering a Zoom meeting with our hosts on site, Steve and Winnie Miller, starting at 7:30pm.
- Be on time. The meeting will be open to join 15 minutes before start of the Awards Ceremony.
- Mute your microphone. To help keep background noise to a minimum, make sure you mute your microphone when you are not speaking.
- Be mindful of background noise.
- Position your camera properly.
- Be mindful of background visual distractions and lighting.
- Wear pants and a shirt….the camera sees more than one might be aware.
- Limit distractions.
- Avoid multi-tasking.
- Don’t applaud with the microphone un-muted as it creates audio issues, wave your hands to signal applause.
- Bring a beverage of your choice to lift the glasses.
Join Zoom Meeting
Please RSVP to receive an email with the Event Ticket that shows the Zoom Meeting Link
If you have questions please email Phyllis Thiemann at: email@example.com
NOTE – Please read:
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here
3 people are attending 2021 Annual Volunteer Awards Banquet – January 20 – Zoom Meeting