2021 NW Passage – Reservations
June 16 - June 20$725
WELCOME TO THE RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2021 NW PASSAGE
The Registration is per car. Due to the COVID situation the attendance this year is limited to 35 cars.
We expect to sell out quickly due to the limited amount of cars. After we sell out a waitlist will open.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE 2021 NW PASSAGE:
On the bottom of this page select “1” for the ticket amount and click or tap “GET TICKETS”
- On the registration page enter all details about the driver, the navigator as well as your your car:
- Driver: First and Last Name, Email Address, Cell Phone Number
- Navigator: First and Last Name, Email Address, Cell Phone Number. If you don’t have a navigator enter N/A
- Car: License Plate, Make, Model, Color
- Cost is $725 per car (1 or 2 people)
- Payment is by credit card.
- After you successfully registered and paid,
- You will receive an email containing the details for the hotel reservations including room options, prices, and the group registration code.
- Please do not share this information with anyone else.
- In April 2021 you will receive an email with directions for the Release of Liability Waiver and if still needed a Communicable Desease Release
- You will need to download these forms with a link provided in the email
- Fill in the forms and sign the forms
- Scan or take a picture of the forms
- Upload the forms with a link provided in the email
- Driving Directions;
- The printed Route Book and login information for the Scenic App will be provided to all registrants during final registration Thursday night.
- Each participant is responsible for bringing their own PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- We will follow whatever Oregon law is in effect at the time in respect to face coverings and social distancing when a participant is outside of their car.
NW Passage contact: Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here