March 21 @ 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
We’re doing something different this year, no tour and no winery BUT we’ll be having lunch and visiting the largest private automobile museum in the world! It’s located about an hour south of Portland. We’ll be viewing 350 cars on display from a private collection of over 600 cars. We’ve arranged exclusive access for ORPCA members only.
Start your visit with Lamborghini, Mercedes, Jaguar, Maserati, Porsche, Ford GT, Bizarrini and a large section of Ferraris, including supercars and one-off’s. Then step into the transitional section which includes Bugatti Veyron, Saleen S7, Maserati MC-12, Ferrari FXX, Porsche 918, Jaguar XJ220 and an incredible Ford/Cobra/Shelby section including the original Ford GT prototype and the one-and-only 1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona 427 Super Coupe.
Then make your way down the ramp to the unforgettable and truly amazing muscle car collection of over 250 cars. It’s the largest and rarest muscle car collection in the world.
A truly world-class collection and an unforgettable experience. The cost for lunch and the Museum is $50 per person. Registration opens on March 1st and is limited to 72 people. For questions contact Jeff Gretz at firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID Stuff: masks and social distancing required. We will be serving box lunches at large tables with four seats per table. The Museum is in what used to be a computer chip factory with 30 foot plus ceilings. This is a very large building so social distancing will not be a problem. If we cannot hold this event due to State law, we’ll hold everyone’s registration and move it later in the year.
The Registration is limited to 72 attendees.
We expect to sell out quickly due to the limited amount of attendees and the high quality of cars in this private collection thats not open to the public. After we sell out a waitlist will open.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE 2021 ORPCA PICNIC:
- We will send an email to all active club members on 3/1/2021 around 9am PST announcing the registration link
- Clicking the link will open the registration page
- On the registration page enter all details for each attendees:
- First and Last Name
- Cell Phone Number
- Email Address
- Cost is $50 per attendee
- Registration is online only and payment is by credit card.
- After you successfully registered and paid,
- You will receive an email containing the driving directions and location.
- Please do not share this information with anyone else.
- On the Registration Page you will find a link to the Communicable Desease Release. If you haven’t previously provided a Communicable Desease Release, then:
- You will need to download this form
- Fill in the form and sign the form
- Scan or take a picture of the form
- Upload the form with a link provided on the download page
- COVID pre-cautions:
- Each participant is responsible for bringing their own PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- We will follow whatever Oregon law is in effect at the time in respect to face coverings and social distancing.
2021 ORPCA Picnic contact: Jeff at email@example.com
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here
- Jeff Gretz