2022 NW Passage – June Tour – SOLD OUT – Wait List
June 21 @ 5:00 pm - June 25 @ 5:00 pm
Two Identical Tours in 2022!
June 21 - June 26
September 20 - September 25
The ORPCA Northwest Passage Team has put together a fabulous driving tour, and is offering it twice in 2022, with fun roads, beautiful scenery, delicious food, great accommodations and an opportunity to renew old friendships and make new ones. From mountains to forests to the Pacific Ocean, this year’s Northwest Passage route takes us through some of the most scenic and best driving roads in the northwest. This year’s tour will visit covered bridges as we wind our way through the Willamette Valley, Redwood forests and drives down the Pacific Coast Highway.
Porsche of Beaverton will host a pre-tour social event on Tuesday night in their beautiful showroom. An event not to miss, we will be treated to a tasty selection of hors d’ oeuvres, wine and beer, amidst beautiful Porsches as we say hello to old friends and greet new tour participants.
The 2022 Northwest Passage begins on Wednesday afternoon when participants meet at The Oregon Garden Resort. Come early and explore the fabulous gardens. The Northwest Passage Team will host a welcome reception on Wednesday evening with hors d’oeuvers, wine and beer to welcome participants and to provide a time for us to meet and socialize with one another.
Thursday morning, our route zig zags its way south through the Willamette Valley, ferreting out covered bridges and then goes to the coast, with our lunch stop in Yachats. After lunch we head down the coast to Bandon where we stay overnight. Thursday evening, the Northwest Passage Team will host a delicious dinner at the famous Lord Bennett’s Restaurant.
Friday morning, our route takes us south into California and then up the Redwood Highway, stopping for lunch at the Patrick Creek Lodge that is along the Redwood Highway. After lunch we continue north on forested highways to our overnight lodging in Roseburg.
Saturday morning we will depart Roseburg and enjoy our Porsches on twisty highways that meander through forests, along rivers, and through covered bridges to our lunch stop at the Pfeiffer Winery.
After lunch we will drive North via scenic roads past farmland, wineries and along river-ways to our overnight lodging at the Salishan (June) or the Hallmark Resort (September)
The Northwest Passage Team will once again host its popular Beer Wash following our Saturday drive. This event gives everybody a chance to wash the road grime off their cars, socialize and just have fun. A hosted banquet on Saturday night at the Chinook Winds Casino (June) and the Hallmark in Newport (Sept). Sunday morning, we will enjoy a lovely hosted brunch at the coast
This year each 2022 NW Passage tour is a five-day event. The cost is $795 per car. Because of the size of the dining and lodging venues, we are limiting the number of cars on this year’s NW Passage to 40 cars on each tour. The Northwest Passage typically fills up very fast, so signing up early is recommended.
Registration for both NW Passage tours is online, and payment will be by credit card at time of registration. There is a pre-registration period that allows you to state interest in joining, and you will receive an email inviting you to register one day ahead of the registration period. To learn further details about pre- and general registration, go to 2022 NW Passage. For registration questions, contact Heinz Holzapfel (650)-823-0951. If you have questions about the tour, contact Joe Kelly (562)-587-3090.
NW Passage 2022 Waiting List
June 21 - June 26
- By getting on the wait list, you state your interest in joining, no payment required
- The wait list is per car, only the drivers data is needed
- Select more than one RSVP only if you are coming with more than one car
- Don’t enter multiple times as identical entries with same name and email address will be deleted
- You will receive an RSVP email confirming your interest
- If you want to attend both tours you can pre-register for each tour
- Does not guarantee or reserve a spot on the tour
- When tickets open up, you receive an email on first come first serve base with an invitation to register, pay and secure your spot
- Help us in our planning
- Purchase your ticket for the tour you want to attend
- You will receive a ticket that confirms your spot on the tour
- If you want to attend both tours you can register and purchase a ticket for each tour
- Once all 40 tickets for a tour are sold, we will open a waitlist for that tour
- If tickets become available due to cancellation of ticket holders, we will invite on a first on waitlist – first serve base to purchase available tickets
We are following the State of Oregon and the individual restaurant guidelines at the time of the event.