- This event has passed.
April Midweek Casual Drive: FULL
April 21, 2022Free
This event is FULL. If you want to get on the waitlist, please email Tour Chair.
Come join us for a wonderful drive through some of Oregon’s best Porsche driving roads. We will start in Hillsboro, drive to Vernonia via Timber, stop in at the Jewell Meadows Wildlife Area and finish in Astoria, Oregon. The drive ends at the Bridgewater Bistro, where you may eat lunch. Lunch headcount will be taken during the Safety Meeting for anyone that would like to eat at the Bridgewater Bistro. If you would rather picnic, bring your own picnic lunch and enjoy the beautiful views from the Astoria Column (weather permitting of course) ($5/vehicle parking fee). Make sure you fill up your fuel tank before you come to the starting location. At 112 miles one-way, this is one of the longer Midweek Casual Drive for this season.
Pre-registration is required. Registration is closed.
There will only be 1 group of 12 cars. Please arrive by 8:30 am. We will have a Safety meeting at 8:45 am and depart at 9:00 am.
A volunteer is needed for the sweep responsibilities. Please volunteer when you register, if you are able and willing to accept the responsibilities.
Requirements to attend this event – PLEASE READ:
- The “Release and Waiver of Liability” will be available to sign at the start of the drive.
- Registration is by car. Each driver must register their car. If you have a navigator you will register that person at the same time. If you don’t have a navigator, just mark the navigator questions as N/A.
- Attendance is limited to 12 cars.
- There is no cost to attend this drive.
- The start location and a printable PDF file of Printed Route Directions and Scenic Navigation App Access will be provided a day before the event to all registrants. Please check your Spam folder if you do not see an email with the directions within 24 hours of the event.
- Since this is a registration only event, please do not share this information with anyone else.
- We will follow the State and Federal COVID guidelines.
Questions: Please contact Tour Chair
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here