- This event has passed.
April Arrive and Drive: FULL
April 9, 2022Free
Come join us for a wonderful drive through some of Oregon’s best Porsche driving roads. We will start in Hillsboro, drive to Vernonia via Scappoose, stop in at the Jewell Meadows Wildlife Area and finish in Astoria, Oregon. The drive ends at the Bridgewater Bistro, where you may eat lunch. Lunch headcount will be taken during the Participant Safety Meeting for anyone that would like to eat at the Bridgewater Bistro. If you would rather picnic, bring your own picnic lunch and enjoy the beautiful views from the Astoria Column (weather permitting of course) ($5/vehicle parking fee).
Registration is FULL for this event. We did add a 3rd group.
Make sure you fill up your fuel tank before you come to the starting location. At 103 miles one-way, this is one of the longer Arrive & Drives for this season.
Depending on the demand, a third group may be added. If the event fills, we will open a waitlist registration page, and we will notify people on the waitlist if there is enough interest to add a third group or if someone cancels.
There is a maximum of 12 cars per group with two groups.
All Groups arrive at 9:30 am. There will be a Participant Safety Meeting at 9:40 am for both groups. Group 1 will leave at 10:00; Group 2 will leave at 10:20; Group 3 will leave at 10:40.
Volunteers are needed for a sweep for both groups and a lead for Group 1. If you can help, please sign up during the registration process for one of these roles.
Requirements to attend this event – PLEASE READ:
- The “Release and Waiver of Liability” will be available to sign at the start of the drive.
- Registration is by car. Each driver must register their car. If you have a navigator, you will register that person at the same time. If you don’t have a navigator, just mark the navigator questions as N/A.
- Attendance is limited to 12 cars per group.
- There is no cost to attend this drive.
- The start location and a printable PDF file of Printed Route Directions and Scenic Navigation App Access will be provided a day before the event to all registrants. Please check your Spam folder if you do not see an email with the directions within 24 hours of the event.
- Since this is a registration only event, please do not share this information with anyone else.
- We will follow the State and Federal COVID guidelines.
Questions: Please contact Tour Chair
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here