Arrive and Drive – Saturday, August 14
The 2021 Arrive and Drives continue on Saturday, August 14. We will start in Lake Oswego and travel through some beautiful scenery including many vineyards. Bring your favorite Porsche (with plenty of fuel), and ideally, a co-pilot. The drive ends in McMinnville at the Golden Valley Brewery!
Ticket sales open on Thursday, July 22 at 7:00pm and close on Wednesday, August 11 at 5:00 pm.
There are 2 groups of twelve (12) cars each for this drive.
Group 1 – Arrive by 8:00 am with a Participant safety meeting at 8:15 am and leave at 8:30 am.
Group 2 – Arrive by 8:30 with a Participant safety meeting at 8:45 and leave at 9:00 am.
All participants, driver and navigator (if you have one), must register for this event and complete all required steps. Registration is $10.00 per car. Volunteers are needed for lead of Group 1 and sweep roles for both groups. If you are interested please sign up during the registration process for one of these roles.
Requirements to register and attend this event – PLEASE READ:
- The “Release and Waiver of Liability” will be available to sign at the start of the drive.
- Registration is by car. Each driver must register their car. If you have a navigator you will register that person at the same time. If you don’t have a navigator, just mark the navigator questions as N/A. Please see registration at the bottom of this page.
- Attendance is limited to 12 cars per group.
- Cost is $10.00/car to cover the event expenses.
- The start location and a printable PDF file of Printed Route Directions and Scenic Navigation App Access will be provided a day before the event to all registrants. Please do not share this information with anyone else. Please check your SPAM folder if you do not get this email by 5:00pm the day before the event.
- If you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19, face coverings and social distancing are not required during this event. If you have not been vaccinated, please continue to use a mask and social distancing.
You will not be allowed to attend the drive without completing all these steps.
Questions: Please contact Tour Chair
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here