Arrive and Drive – Saturday, June 12
The 2021 June Arrive and Drive on Saturday, June 12, will be a drive exploring the suburban/rural interface south of Portland while enjoying mountain and valley views ending with a picnic lunch opportunity or a visit to one of the many local wineries. To attend, bring your favorite Porsche (with plenty of fuel), and ideally, a co-pilot, picnic lunch and chair(s) to sit on. The drive starts in Wilsonville and will end at Dayton Courthouse Square park. No minors are permitted on this drive. You will receive the driving instructions and where to meet via email after you sign up.
Ticket sales open on Wednesday, May 19 at 7:00pm and close on Monday, June 7 at 5:00pm.
We are going to try 3 groups to allow for maximum participation. There will be three groups with a maximum of twelve (12) cars in each group:
Group 1 should arrive by 7:45 to complete the paperwork. They will have a Participant safety meeting at 8:00 and will leave at 8:15 am.
Group 2 should arrive by 8:15 to complete the paperwork. They will have a Participant safety meeting at 8:30 and will leave at 8:45 am.
Group 3 should arrive by 9:00 to complete the paperwork. They will have a Participant safety meeting at 9:15 and will leave at 9:30 am.
All participants, driver and navigator (if you have one), must register for this event and complete all required steps. Registration is $10.00 per car. Volunteers are needed for lead and sweep roles during the drive. If you are interested please sign up during the registration process for one of these roles.
Requirements to register and attend this event – PLEASE READ:
- You must complete and upload a 2021 “Communicable Disease Release” for each participant before you register for the event. The new waiver and all directions on how to complete and upload are here: COVID-19 – ORPCA
- The “Release and Waiver of Liability” will be available to sign at the start of the drive.
- Review PCA COVID-91 guidelines here: COVID-19 before you register.
- Registration is by car. Each driver must register their car. If you have a navigator you will register that person at the same time. If you don’t have a navigator, just mark the navigator questions as N/A. Please see registration at the bottom of this page.
- Attendance is limited to 12 cars per group.
- Cost is $10.00/car to cover the event expenses.
- The start location and a printable PDF file of Printed Route Directions and Scenic Navigation App Access will be provided a day before the event to all registrants. Please do not share this information with anyone else.
- If you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19, face coverings and social distancing are not required during this event. If you have not been vaccinated, please continue to use a mask and social distancing.
You will not be allowed to attend the drive without completing all these steps.
Questions: Please contact Tour Chair
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here