- This event has passed.
May Arrive and Drive
This drive is full. If you want to get on the waitlist please send an email to email@example.com.
The May Arrive and Drive, on Saturday, May 14, will be a tour of hills and valleys in the grape growing and farming country to the Southwest of Portland. We will wind our way through many climbs and descents around Parrett and Chehalem Mountains. Be ready for some twisty roads and amazing views!
Bring your favorite Porsche (with plenty of fuel), and ideally, a co-pilot. The drive begins in Wilsonville and will end at Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum outside McMinnville. At the end of the drive, you can choose to attend the museum, visit nearby McMinnville, or visit one of the many grape growing facilities in the area. Presently, reservations are required to tour the Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum, and reservations are also required at many of the area grape growing facilities, so please plan ahead if you choose to take part in any of these activities. Stoller Family Estate is very close to our endpoint.
You will receive the driving instructions and where to meet up via e-mail the Thursday before the event. Please check your Spam folder if you do not see an email with the directions within 24 hours of the event.
Group 1: Arrive by 8:15 for Driver’s meeting, leave by 8:30 AM
Group 2: Arrive by 8:45 AM for Driver’s Meeting, leave by 9:00 AM
Lead: Tim Neary
Volunteers are needed for a sweep for both groups and a lead for Group 1. If you can help, please sign up during the registration process for one of these roles.
Requirements to attend this event – PLEASE READ:
- The “Release and Waiver of Liability” will be available to sign at the start of the drive.
- Registration is by car. Each driver must register their car. If you have a navigator you will register that person at the same time. If you don’t have a navigator, just mark the navigator question as N/A.
- We will have two groups starting at two different times. You must sign up for Group 1 or Group 2.
- Attendance is limited to 12 cars per group.
- The start location and a printable PDF file of Printed Route Directions and Scenic Navigation App Access will be provided a day before the event to all registrants. Please check your Spam folder if you do not see an email with the directions within 24 hours of the event.
- Since this is a registration only event, please do not share this information with anyone else.
Questions: Please contact Tour Chair
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here