- This event has passed.
Lazy Fall Day Arrive and Drive: Saturday October 9 – FULL Wait list Open
October 9, 2021$10.00
This event is FULL. Please contact Kurt F, Tour Chair using the link toward the bottom of the page.
This Arrive and Drive is a spin on our traditional October run from the east side of the metro down to lovely farm country of Marion County. Enjoy twists and turns over hills, skirt along rivers and creeks to a fine finish at the Benedictine Brewery. The monks of Mount Angel Abby craft some fine brews. Their taphouse has plenty of outdoor seating, and you can either bring your own picnic or purchase snacks along with a beverage.
It is October and the end of drive gathering is mostly outdoors, so dress in layers, bring some lap blankets and enjoy a fall afternoon at the brewery. Bring your own picnic or get snacks from the Brewery. The drive begins in Oregon City and concludes at Benedictine Brewery in Mount Angel and is approximately 85 miles.
We will have a lazy start time for this adventure as our end location doesn’t open until 1 p.m.
1st group: 10:00 Gathering, 10:15 Drivers’ Meeting, 10:30 a.m. Wheels Rolling
2nd group: 10:30 Gathering, 10:45 Drivers’ Meeting, 11:00 a.m. Wheels Rolling
Registration will open on Thursday, September 23 at 7:00pm. Registration closes on Monday, Oct 4 at 5:00pm unless already full. We are in need of a lead for Group 1 and sweeps for both groups. Please volunteer during your registration.
Requirements to register and attend this event – PLEASE READ:
- The “Release and Waiver of Liability” will be available to sign at the start of the drive.
- Registration is by car. Each driver must register their car. If you have a navigator you will register that person at the same time. If you don’t have a navigator, just mark the navigator questions as N/A. Please see registration at the bottom of this page.
- Attendance is limited to 12 cars per group.
- Cost is $10.00/car to cover the event expenses.
- The start location and a printable PDF file of Printed Route Directions and Scenic Navigation App Access will be provided a day before the event to all registrants. Please do not share this information with anyone else. Please check your SPAM folder if you do not get an email from Scott by 5:00pm the day before the event.
- Face coverings and social distancing are required when you are outside your car during this event due to the Oregon mandate for masks outdoors.
Questions: Please contact Kurt F, Tour Chair
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here