- This event has passed.
Arrive and Drive – Saturday, September 11
September 11, 2021$10.00
The 2021 Arrive and Drives continue on Saturday, September 11. Scott Dual is organizing this drive. This is a great way to kick off the weekend and a fun way for new members to get acquainted with ORPCA.
We will start south of Wilsonville, and wind through foot hills, along rivers and valley, with many twisty country roads. We end in Troutdale for a picnic either with you own lunch or take out at the Sugarpine Restaurant (Sugarpinedrivein.com) at Glenn Otto community park. If you bring your own lunch you could order just desert! Glenn Otto has a nice picnicking area with covers and grass and clean bathrooms and facilities.
There are 3 groups of twelve (12) cars each for this drive.
Group 1 – Arrive at 7:30 am with a Participant safety meeting at 7:45 am and leave at 8:00 am.
Group 2 – Arrive at 8:00 am with a Participant safety meeting at 8:15 am and leave at 8:30 am.
Group 3 – Arrive at 8:30 am with a Participant safety meeting at 8:45 am and leave at 9:00 am.
All participants, driver and navigator (if you have one), must register for this event and complete all required steps. Registration is $10.00 per car.
Volunteers are needed for lead of Group 1 and 2 and sweep roles for all groups. If you are interested please sign up during the registration process for one of these roles.
Registration opens at 7:00pm on Thursday, August 19.
Requirements to register and attend this event – PLEASE READ:
- The “Release and Waiver of Liability” will be available to sign at the start of the drive.
- Registration is by car. Each driver must register their car. If you have a navigator you will register that person at the same time. If you don’t have a navigator, just mark the navigator questions as N/A. Please see registration at the bottom of this page.
- Attendance is limited to 12 cars per group.
- Cost is $10.00/car to cover the event expenses.
- The start location and a printable PDF file of Printed Route Directions and Scenic Navigation App Access will be provided a day before the event to all registrants. Please do not share this information with anyone else. Please check your SPAM folder if you do not get an email from Scott by 5:00pm the day before the event.
- Face coverings and social distancing are required when you are outside your car during this event due to the Oregon mandate for masks outdoors.
Questions: Please contact Tour Chair
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here
Club contact: Kurt at firstname.lastname@example.org