- This event has passed.
Covered Bridge Tour: May 7
May 7, 2022Free
Come join us as we visit six (6) of Oregon’s historic covered bridges. We will be driving through scenic farm country roads in the Willamette Valley as we travel from bridge to bridge. After enjoying a BYO (Bring your own) picnic lunch at the Roaring River County Park we will make a short stop at the Roaring River Fish Hatchery. With over 145 miles on this route, we will be driving most of the day as we stop at each bridge for photo opportunities. The route starts in Wilsonville and ends at the Oregon Garden Resort where you can enjoy refreshments at the Fireside Lounge before heading home.
This Tour has a maximum of 10 vehicles in group, due to the limited parking spaces at most of the Covered Bridge stops.
Group 1: Please arrive by 8:30am. There will be a participant meeting at 8:45am and departure at 9am. You can also arrive at the start at 8am and pick up your picnic supplies at the local deli.
NEW: Group 2: Please arrive by 9:00am. There will be a participant meeting at 9:15am and departure at 9:30am. You can also arrive at the start before 9am and pick up your picnic supplies at the local deli.
This Tour is also scheduled for October 1, 2022, if you are not able to make the May 7, 2022 date.
A volunteer is needed for the sweep responsibilities. Please volunteer when you register, if you are able and willing to accept the responsibilities.
Requirements to attend this event – PLEASE READ:
- The “Release and Waiver of Liability” will be available to sign at the start of the drive.
- Registration is by car. Each driver must register their car. If you have a navigator you will register that person at the same time. If you don’t have a navigator, just mark the navigator questions as N/A.
- Attendance is limited to 10 cars.
- There is no cost to attend this drive.
- The start location and a printable PDF file of Printed Route Directions and Scenic Navigation App Access will be provided a day before the event to all registrants. Please check your Spam folder if you do not see an email with the directions within 24 hours of the event. Since this is a registration only event, please do not share this information with anyone else.
Questions: Please contact Tour Chair
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here