Midweek Casual Drive, Wednesday, May 19
Come join us for the first Casual Midweek Drive of the season. We will travel on many winding roads, up and down hills and traverse through picturesque farmlands and wine country. This is a “moderate” distance casual drive of about 80 miles with the start and finish less than a dozen miles apart. We will finish at a park for an outdoor picnic in a covered area, so bring your lunch!
Face coverings are required outside of your car, except when eating. When eating you must be 6 feet away from people outside your household.
All participants, driver and navigator (if you have one), must register for this drive and complete the required forms. Registration is per car and will open on Thursday, April 22 at 7:00pm and will close on Sunday, May 16 at 5:00pm.
There is a maximum of twelve cars per group with two groups. The 9:00am start group should arrive at the start by 8:45 am for the Safety Meeting at 9:00am and the 10:00am group should arrive by 9:45am for the Safety Meeting at 10:00am. Please do not be late.
Please make sure that you have followed all the steps to register.
Volunteers are needed for the sweep role during the drive. If you are interested please sign up during the registration process for one of these roles.
Requirements to attend this event – PLEASE READ:
- You must complete and upload a 2021 “Communicable Disease Release” for each participant before you register for the event.
Go here for the new 2021 form and how to upload: COVID-19 – ORPCA
- Please print out the “Release and Waiver of Liability” and fill in the top of the form. Please bring this form with you to the event and sign it in front of the drive organizer.
Here is the information on this waiver: Release and Waiver of Liability.
- Review PCA COVID-19 guidelines here: COVID-19 before you register.
- Registration is by car. Each driver must register their car. If you have a navigator you will register that person at the same time. If you don’t have a navigator, just mark the navigator questions as N/A.
- We will have two (2) groups starting at two (2) different times. You must sign up for a starting time, either 9:00 am or 10:00 am.
- Attendance is limited to 12 cars per start time.
- Cost is $10.00/car to cover the event expenses.
- The start location and a printable PDF file of Printed Route Directions and Scenic Navigation App Access will be provided a day before the event to all registrants. Please do not share this information with anyone else.
- Each participant is responsible for bringing their own PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- Face coverings and social distancing are required during this event when a participant is outside of the car. Social distancing is required for the picnic.
You need to provide both waivers for being able to attend the drive.
Questions: Please contact Tour Chair
You will not be allowed to attend the drive without completing all these steps.
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here