- This event has passed.
Midweek Casual Drive, Thursday, July 22
July 22, 2021$10.00
Come join us for the July Midweek Casual Drive. We will travel from Rock Creek to Vernonia onward to pizza!
We will begin our drive near Rock Creek, follow rural roads past Pumpkin Ridge reconnecting with Highway 26, near Banks. We will then travel to Vernonia where we will stop at Vernonia Lake City Park for a stretch and bio break. We will then drive the Scappoose/Vernonia Highway where we will end for lunch at Fultano’s Pizza. We are starting later than usual so we miss the lunch crowd at Fultano’s.
Total Distance: 63 Miles
Drive Time with stop: 2 hours
Lunch: Dutch – lots of options including pizza, sandwiches, salads, etc. with a full complement of beverages
All participants, driver and navigator (if you have one), must register for this drive and complete the required forms. No minors please. Registration is per car. Registration will open on Thursday, July 8 at 7:00pm and it will close on Tuesday, June 20 at 5:00 pm.
There is a maximum of twelve cars per group with two groups.
Group 1 will start at 10:30 am. You will need to arrive at the start by 10:00 am for check in and the Safety Meeting at 10:15 am.
Group 2 is the 11:00 am start. You will need to arrive by 10:30 am for the check in and the Safety Meeting at 10:45 am.
Volunteers are needed for a leader of Group 2 and sweep for both groups. If you can help, please sign up during the registration process for one of these roles.
Requirements to attend this event – PLEASE READ:
- Registration is by car. Each driver must register their car. If you have a navigator you will register that person at the same time. If you don’t have a navigator, just mark the navigator questions as N/A.
- We will have two (2) groups starting at two (2) different times. You must sign up for Group 1 or Group 2.
- Attendance is limited to 12 cars per start time.
- Cost is $10.00/car to cover the event expenses.
- The start location and a printable PDF file of Printed Route Directions and Scenic Navigation App Access will be provided a day before the event to all registrants. Please do not share this information with anyone else.
- Face coverings are not required outside of your car if you are vaccinated. Non-vaccinated must continue to use a mask, except when eating, and stay 6 feet away from people outside your household.
Questions: Please contact Tour Chair
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here