Midweek Casual Drive, Wednesday, August 18
Come join us for the August Midweek Casual Drive. We will travel from Tigard through the beautiful Washington County farmlands for a stop at Rood Bridge Park. From there we head thru the West Hills ending at the Si Senior in Cedar Mill for lunch.
All participants, driver and navigator (if you have one), must register for this drive and complete the required forms. No minors please. Registration is per car. Registration will open on Wednesday, August 4 and it will close on Sunday, August 15 at 5:00 pm.
There is a maximum of twelve cars per group with two groups.
Group 1 will start at 9:30 am. You will need to arrive at the start by 9:00 am for check in and the Safety Meeting at 9:15 am.
Group 2 is the 10:00 am start. You will need to arrive by 9:30 am for the check in and the Safety Meeting at 9:45 am.
Volunteers are needed for a sweep for both groups. If you can help, please sign up during the registration process for one of these roles.
Requirements to attend this event – PLEASE READ:
- The “Release and Waiver of Liability” will be available to sign at the start of the drive.
- Registration is by car. Each driver must register their car. If you have a navigator you will register that person at the same time. If you don’t have a navigator, just mark the navigator questions as N/A.
- We will have two (2) groups starting at two (2) different times. You must sign up for Group 1 or Group 2.
- Attendance is limited to 12 cars per start time.
- Cost is $10.00/car to cover the event expenses.
- The start location and a printable PDF file of Printed Route Directions and Scenic Navigation App Access will be provided a day before the event to all registrants. Please do not share this information with anyone else.
- Face coverings are not required outside of your car if you are vaccinated. Non-vaccinated must continue to use a mask, except when eating, and stay 6 feet away from people outside your household.
Questions: Please contact Tour Chair
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here