- This event has passed.
Midweek Casual Drive, Wednesday, October 20
October 20, 2021$10.00
Come join us for the October 20 Midweek Casual Drive. The route will start in Troutdale and take us up the Sandy River gorge and into the foothills of Mt. Hood with a break at the Sandy Ridge trailhead, site of one of the best mountain biking parks in Oregon. On the way back to Troutdale we’ll make a brief stop at Jonsrud Viewpoint, described in the AAA magazine as one of the top eight vistas in the western United States. Driving distance is 60 miles giving us plenty of time for a nice lunch at the Power Station Pub at McMenamins Edgefield.
All participants, driver and navigator (if you have one), must register for this drive and complete the required forms.
There is only 1 group:
9:00 Gathering, 9:15 Drivers’ Meeting, 9:30 a.m. Wheels Rolling
Registration closes on Sunday, Oct 17 at 5:00pm unless already full. We are in need of sweeps for both groups. Please volunteer during your registration.
Requirements to register and attend this event – PLEASE READ:
- The “Release and Waiver of Liability” will be available to sign at the start of the drive.
- Registration is by car. Each driver must register their car. If you have a navigator you will register that person at the same time. If you don’t have a navigator, just mark the navigator questions as N/A. Please see registration at the bottom of this page.
- Attendance is limited to 12 cars per group.
- Cost is $10.00/car to cover the event expenses.
- The start location and a printable PDF file of Printed Route Directions and Scenic Navigation App Access will be provided a day before the event to all registrants. Please do not share this information with anyone else. Please check your SPAM folder if you do not get an email from Scott Lazenby by 5:00pm the day before the event.
- Face coverings and social distancing are required when you are outside your car during this event due to the Oregon mandate for masks outdoors.
Questions: Please contact Kurt F, Tour Chair
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here