September Midweek Casual Drive
Come join us for the September Midweek Casual Drive. We will travel from Vancouver and end up for lunch at Timberline Lodge. Daniel Morris is organizing this drive and has made specials arrangements with the lodge so we can eat lunch there. Cost will be $35.00 payable by cash or check to Daniel.
All participants, driver and navigator (if you have one), must register for this drive and complete the required forms. No minors please. Registration is per car.
Registration will open on Thursday, August 19 at 7:00 pm and it will close on Sunday, September 12 at 5:00 pm.
There is a maximum of ten cars per group with two groups.
Group 1 – Arrive at 9:00 am with a Participant safety meeting at 9:15 am and leave at 9:30 am.
Group 2 – Arrive at 9:30 am with a Participant safety meeting at 9:45 am and leave at 10:00 am.
Volunteers are needed for a sweep for both groups and a lead for Group 1. If you can help, please sign up during the registration process for one of these roles.
Requirements to attend this event – PLEASE READ:
- The “Release and Waiver of Liability” will be available to sign at the start of the drive.
- Registration is by car. Each driver must register their car. If you have a navigator you will register that person at the same time. If you don’t have a navigator, just mark the navigator questions as N/A.
- We will have two (2) groups starting at two (2) different times. You must sign up for Group 1 or Group 2.
- Attendance is limited to 10 cars per group.
- Cost is $10.00/car to cover the event expenses.
- The start location and a printable PDF file of Printed Route Directions and Scenic Navigation App Access will be provided a day before the event to all registrants. Please check your Spam if you do not see your email from Daniel by Wednesday, September 15. Also do not share this information with anyone else.
- Face coverings and social distancing are required when you are outside your car during this event due to the Oregon mandate for masks outdoors.
Questions: Please contact Tour Chair
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here