Summer Picnic: This could be our only social gathering of the year
August 23, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm$30
On Sunday, August 23, we will have a special Summer Picnic. This will not be a tour, just “drive” and “arrive” at Steve and Winnie Miller’s home in Oregon City. They live on 6 acres with lots of room to social distance. This could be our ONLY social gathering of the year since we don’t know if we will be able to hold any larger indoor activities like the 60th Anniversary celebration or the Holiday Party later this year. This is our opportunity to hold a social gathering outdoors!
Steve and Winnie live in Oregon City at 13493 S Carus Rd, Oregon City, 97045. Their home has a large wrap around porch and some larger covered areas as well as plenty of open space.
We will provide some surprises as well as wine, bottled beer, and chilled water all delivered with safe practices. There will be port-o-potties outside along with a hand washing station.
To be safe we are asking you to bring your own food, face covering and other PPEs, as well as your own eating and cooking utensils. We will have BBQs available to cook your own meat. The cost is $30.00. We would like everyone to register so we can determine how much beer and wine to get.
Requirements to attend this event – PLEASE READ:
- “PCA Communicable Disease Release” needs to be completed and uploaded for each participant before you register for the event.
- Review PCA and ORPCA Safety Guidelines online.
- Each person attending must register.
- Each participant is responsible for bringing their own PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- Face coverings and social distancing are required during this event. Face coverings can of course be removed when drinking or eating, but please keep your social distance while your face covering is off!
Here is how to complete your registration:
- Review the new PCA Safety Guidelines (you will be asked to verify that you did when you register).
- Review the new ORPCA Safety Guidelines (you will be asked to verify that you did when you register)
- Download, print, date, sign and scan the Communicable Disease Release for each person you are registering (this is needed only once per year, you will be asked to upload the PDF or JPG for each participant, or confirm these have been previously uploaded).
- Complete your registration for each participant no later than Monday, August 17 at 5:00 pm. No changes are allowed after this date except to cancel your registration.
BEFORE purchasing your tickets, please:
DOWNLOAD, SIGN & UPLOAD YOUR COMMUNICABLE DISEASE RELEASE
If you previously uploaded it already, you are ok, no need to load it up a second time!