Summer Picnic: Open House
August 23 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm$30
On Sunday, August 23, we will have a special Summer Picnic. This will not be a tour, just “drive” and “arrive” at a location and enjoy a few hours of socializing.
The picnic is located where there is lots of space to park (grass) and to spread out. To be safe we are asking you to bring your own food, face covering and other PPEs. We will have BBQs available to cook your own meat. We will provide wine, bottled beer, and chilled water. The cost is $30.00. There will be port-o-potties outside along with a hand washing station. Everyone must register and have a PCA Communicable Disease Release completed and on file.
The location of this event will be sent to registered attendees with the PCA Communicable Disease uploaded and verified.
Requirements to attend this event – PLEASE READ:
- “PCA Communicable Disease Release” needs to be completed and uploaded for each participant before you register for the event.
- Review PCA and ORPCA Safety Guidelines online before you register.
- Each person attending must register.
- Each participant is responsible for bringing their own PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- Face coverings and social distancing are required during this event. Face coverings can of course be removed when drinking or eating, but please keep your social distance while your face covering is off!
Here is how to complete your registration:
- Review the new PCA Safety Guidelines (you will be asked to verify that you did when you register).
- Review the new ORPCA Safety Guidelines (you will be asked to verify that you did when you register)
- Download, print, date, sign and scan the Communicable Disease Release for each person you are registering (this is needed only once per year, you will be asked to upload the PDF or JPG for each participant, or confirm these have been previously uploaded).
- Complete your registration for each participant no later than Monday, August 17 at 5:00 pm. No changes are allowed after this date except to cancel your registration.
You will not be allowed to attend the event without completing all these steps.
BEFORE purchasing your tickets, please:
DOWNLOAD, SIGN & UPLOAD YOUR COMMUNICABLE DISEASE RELEASE
If you previously uploaded it already, you are ok, no need to load it up a second time!
- Peg Ryan