Mosey to Manzanita SUV Drive, Saturday, October 3
Enjoy a full day tour to the coast with optional gravel segments and a picnic lunch. We will start in NE Hillsboro arrive at the end for a late lunch at Nehalem Bay State Park. The main route is all paved and depending on interest those willing to enjoy a little gravel will have two opportunities of 7 miles and 15 miles during the drive.
The park has picnic tables but no cover in the event there is rain. Bring your picnic lunch and chair(s) if you wish to be socially distant from one of the tables. Face coverings are required outside of your car, except when eating. When eating you must be 6 feet away from people outside your household.
There is a $5.00 Nehalem Bay State Park fee (not included in your $10.00 fee for the drive). Bring your annual pass if you have one.
Registration will open on Thursday, September 10 at 9:00am.
There will be one group with a maximum of fourteen (14) SUV’s. We will have a participants safety meeting at 8:45 and depart at 9:00.
All participants, driver and navigator (if you have one), must register for this event before 5:00 pm on Monday, September 28, 2020. Please make sure that you have followed all the steps to register.
Volunteers are needed for 2 sweep roles during the drive. If you are interested please sign up during the registration process for one of these roles. Also during registration, we will ask if you are ok driving on gravel.
Requirements to attend this event – PLEASE READ:
- There is a new process for the “Release and Waiver of Liability” and the new “Communicable Disease Release”. Both need to be completed and uploaded for each participant before you pre-register for the event.
- Review PCA and ORPCA Safety Guidelines online before you register.
- Registration is by car. Each driver must register their car. If you have a navigator you will register that person at the same time. If you don’t have a navigator, just mark the navigator questions as N/A.
- Attendance is limited to 14 cars.
- Cost is $10.00/car to cover the event expenses.
- The start location and a printable PDF file of Printed Route Directions and Scenic Navigation App Access will be provided a day before the event to all registrants. Please do not share this information with anyone else.
- Each participant is responsible for bringing their own PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- Face coverings and social distancing are required during this event when a participant is outside of the car. Social distancing is required for the picnic.
Here is how to complete your registration:
- Review the PCA Safety Guidelines (you will be asked to verify that you did when you register).
- Review the ORPCA Safety Guidelines (you will be asked to verify that you did when you register).
- Download, print, complete the top of the form and then date, sign and scan the Release and Waiver of Liability (this is needed for every event you attend and all participants must sign it, you will need to upload the PDF or JPG). You DO NOT need to get a witness as we check licenses for all attendees.
- Download, print, date, sign and scan the Communicable Disease Release (this is needed only once per year, you will be asked to upload the PDF or JPG for each participant, or confirm these have been previously uploaded).
- Complete your registration for each car no later than 5:00 pm on Monday, September 28. No changes are allowed after this date except to cancel your registration.
- Pay the event fee.
You will not be allowed to attend the drive without completing all these steps.
Club contact: Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here
BEFORE purchasing your tickets, follow these TWO steps:
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD, SIGN & UPLOAD YOUR COMMUNICABLE DISEASE RELEASE
If you previously uploaded it already, you are ok, no need to upload it a second time!
STEP 2: DOWNLOAD, SIGN & UPLOAD YOUR RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
You have to upload this waiver for EVERY event you participate in. You and your Navigator can share the same release. You do not need to have a witness for the form.