- This event has passed.
New Event Template
June 30 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
This is a test drive event to test and debug the new process needed for holding PCA / ORPCA events during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The event is by invitation only. The Tour Director is managing the invitation list. If you have any questions, please email Tours@OregonPCA.org.
To prepare for re-starting club activities, this event is planned to test the new processes we put in place to make club events safe for everyone:
Access / Collection through download and upload on the web page:
- Communicable Disease Release
- Release and Waiver of Liability
- PCA Safety Guidelines
- ORPCA Safety Guidelines
- Event Registration is mandatory now
- Payment of event fee that covers event and route planning and validation
- Confirmation of PCA Guidelines
- Confirmation of ORPCA Guidelines
- Confirmation of Registration
- Access to Tour Directions (PDF of Tour Directions and Scenic Navigation App Access)
Face masks and social distance are required for all parts of the event outside of the car
- Pre-drive get-together
- Pre-drive Safety Meeting
- Rest Stop
- Optional Picnic at the end of the drive
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL ATTENDEES:
- Finish your registration the latest two days before the event.
- Review the PCA Safety Guidelines (you will be asked to verify that you did)
- Review the ORPCA Safety Guidelines (you will be asked to verify that you did)
- Download, print, date, sign and scan the Release and Waiver of Liability (this is needed for every event you attend, you will be asked to upload the PDF or JPG)
- Download, print, date, sign and scan the Communicable Disease Release (this is needed only once, you will be asked to upload the PDF or JPG, or confirm you previously provided the release)
- Provide all data requested to complete the registration form
- Pay the event fee
- You (and your co-pilot) need to be an ORPCA member in good standing
You will not be allowed to attend the drive without signed Communicable Disease Release and Release and Waiver of Liability.
- Bring sanitizer and wipes. Gloves are recommended for bath room visits.
- At the end of the drive there will be an optional picnic. Bring your own chairs, food and beverages.