- This event has passed.
Winter Wonderland Holiday Lights at Portland International Raceway
December 3, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm$50.00
Join us for a Festive winter evening at the Sunshine Division’s Winter Wonderland Holiday Lights at Portland International Raceway (PIR) and then an optional dinner at the McMenamins Pub at Kalama Harbor Lodge in Kalama, Washington. The Sunshine Division’s Winter Wonderland Holiday Lights is the largest drive through light show in the Northwest (https://winterwonderlandportland.com/). We’ll get there about 5pm and drive through together. All proceeds from the event (Except a small sur-charge for us to handle collecting the money) will benefit Sunshin
Optional Part I: We will start with an optional afternoon leisurely drive through Portland’s West Hills, traveling on scenic backroads of Skyline and Cornelius Pass, over the St John’s bridge through North Portland industrial and shipping terminals to Jubitz Truck stop for a rest stop. The route is designed for all models so let’s get our 911s wet. But if you don’t want to do this drive, you can meet everyone at Jubitz.
Part II: Catch up with the Part I cars by joining us at Jubitz before we head to PIR for the light show. Once fully charged with festive spirit from the lights, we will head north for dinner and refreshments at McMenamins Pub at Kalama Harbor Lodge in Kalama Washington.
The cost of the event for entry to Winter Wonderland is $50. For SUV drivers, you can fill the seats for the same entry fee as those couples in their 911s, Caymans or Boxsters. We will be entering the Winter Wonderland event as a group so payment with the registration is required and not refundable after Wednesday November 30th. Registration ends on Wednesday November 30 at 5:00pm.
- If you want to do the Part I afternoon drive, please plan to arrive at the start by 3:00pm. The mandatory safety meeting will be at 3:15 and we will leave at 3:30pm.
- If you are starting with Part II, please arrive at Jubitz by 4:30. The mandatory safety meeting will be at 4:45 and we will leave at 5:00.
- Once we finish the drive through the Winter Wonderland, if you want to, you can join us as we head as a group to dinner in Kalama.
- The “Release and Waiver of Liability” will be available to sign at the start of the drive (Part I or at Jubitz – Part II).
- Registration is by car, entry to Winter Wonderland is by car. Each driver must register their car. If you have a navigator, please register that person at the same time. If you don’t have a navigator, just mark the navigator questions as NA. Please see registration at the bottom of this page.
- The start location for Part I and a printable PDF file of Printed Route Directions and Scenic Navigation App Access will be provided a day or two before the event to all registrants. Please check your Spam if you do not see an email with this information by Friday, December 2. Also do not share this information with anyone else.
If you have questions, please contact Kurt here: Tour Chair
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here