Mission and Vision
Porsche has no equal, and since 1960, the Oregon Region Porsche Club of America has catered to the particular needs and interests of the Porsche owner. Our main vision is to heighten the Porsche owning and driving experiences, which we accomplish by striving for these objectives:
- To promote the highest standards of courtesy and safety on the roads
- To enjoy and share good will and fellowship engendered by owning a Porsche
- To maintain the highest standards of operation and performance of the marque
- To gather for social events, drives and shows with other Porsche enthusiasts who share our passion for the marque
- To establish mutually beneficial relationships with the local Porsche dealers and other quality automotive service sources
- To establish a presence in the local car community by attending events, such as Cars & Coffee, Corrals, local races at PIR and Car Shows
- To exchange ideas with other regional Porsche Clubs throughout the USA
- To establish mutually cooperative relationships with other sports car clubs
Our club is dedicated to serving its members.
- We will work to create fun and exciting activities for our members to enjoy.
- We will strive to negotiate favorable membership discounts with local area businesses whenever possible.
- We will encourage our members to set a positive example in the local car community.
- We publish a monthly online Club Magazine, the “Anzeiger” (11 times per year).
- We update our members weekly via club email on club activities and club news.
Our club offers a wide range of activities for our members:
- Tech Clinics
- Local Mechanics and Shops
- Spring Clean
- Garage/Collection Tours
- Arrive & Drives
- Saturday Morning Drives
- Midweek Drives
- Northwest Passage (3-5 days)
- Walla Walla Tour (3 days)
- Escape to… (2 days)
- Social Activities
- Monthly Dinners
- Quarterly Mixers
- Summer Picnic
- Holiday Party
- Autocross at PIR
- Corral Opportunities
- Portland Auto Show
- Rose Cup
- Taste of Motorsports