Here is our first semi-virtual event. If you can’t join a group drive or are not yet ready to join a group drive, you can do these drives by yourself and share with your fellow members.
The goal is drive to as many of the 18 pre-defined places, have fun and share as many fun pictures of your drive, and include pictures of your car.
We will share your pictures with our members in our Anzeiger club magazine and our ORPCA web site.
The rules are very simple:
- Drive your Porsche to the as many of the 18 places listed below
- Complete before July 20
- Take pictures there including at least one of these:
- A picture at the site if safe to do
- A picture of a sign at the site with a selfie if safe to do
- A picture showing your car in the best angle in the set location (landscape or portrait)
- Include a picture with a mask if you want!
Be creative but please be safe.
You will need to figure out where these places are located and how to get there. Some of these places have been included in past drives. We have a tour library on our web site where you can find these drives. Go to https://www.oregonpca.org/home/tours/route-library/ (you must be logged in to get to it). The places marked with an * below were included in drives in the library.
All pictures must be submitted by July 20.
You can upload your pictures with the form at the bottom of these page.
Here are the locations:
- Council Crest Park, Portland, OR
- Holcomb Creek Wooden Train Trestle, near Helvetia, Oregon (careful, it may be haunted)
- Bald Peak State Park, Yamhill County, OR * (May Arrive and Drive)
- Hopkins Demonstration Forest, Oregon City, OR
- Larch Mountain, Corbett, OR * (May Midweek Drive)
- Dabney State Recreation Area, Sandy River, near Troutdale, OR * (May Midweek Drive)
- Crown Point, Corbett, OR
- Timberline Lodge, OR
- Champoeg Park, Visitor Center Parking lot, Champoeg, OR
- Fort Vancouver, Vancouver, WA
- Covington Historical House, Vancouver, WA / Spirit of the Trail Monument
- A Covered Bridge * (Covered bridge routes are in the tour library)
- City Park, Vernonia Lake, Vernonia, OR* (April Midweek Drive)
- George Rogers Park, Lake Oswego, OR
- Mount Angel Abbey Brewery, Mount Angel, OR
Platinum Plus Sponsor locations:
- Heckmann and Thiemann
- Matrix Integrated – Downtown or Cedar Hills
- Marque Motors
If you any have questions please contact Peg Ryan at email@example.com
If you are logged in, then the fields in the form below are pre-populated with your data!