Welcome Porsche enthusiasts
Do you own a Porsche?
If so, and you live in Northwest Oregon or Southwest Washington, join the Porsche Club of America and our local club!
Porsche owners (you must own, co-own, or lease a Porsche to join) who are 18 years of age or older are invited to become members of the Porsche Club of America. At the time of joining, the member of record is permitted to name either a member of his or her family to become a FAMILY MEMBER or other interested person to become an AFFILIATE MEMBER, at no additional cost. The family or affiliate member must also be 18 year of age or older.
Annual national membership dues are $46 payable in US funds by check, money order, VISA or MasterCard which includes our monthly PORSCHE PANORAMA, the world’s premiere publication dedicated to Porsche. A portion of annual dues is returned to your assigned local region for the support of its activities.
Oregon Region of Porsche Club of America (ORPCA)
The Oregon Region also has additional membership dues of $20.00 per year payable in the same month as your PCA renewal month. To join the ORPCA you must be an active PCA member.
New Members will receive a ORPCA New Member Kit with their Region Dues Invoice.
Benefits of paying region dues: receive the online monthly Anzeiger newsletter; get our weekly email blast with coming events; receive a yearly ORPCA Member Directory along with our annual Calendar; receive an ORPCA Name Badge (New Members Only) and receive anniversary pins every 5 years.
Become an Oregon Region PCA Member (new members only, after joining PCA National)
Other PCA members may become ORPCA members upon approval of their application to the Club, payment of $20.00 per year, and compliance with any PCA procedures for dual membership. Dual Membership will be pro-rated the first year, to be inline with your PCA renewal date.
To become a Dual member with Oregon (ORPCA), contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TWO GREAT MAGAZINES!
Porsche Panorama, PCA’s award-winning monthly magazine, covers everything Porsche, including road tests, new model news, classic Porsche salons, historical and restoration articles, free classified ads and extensive technical information to help you learn about, maintain and enjoy your Porsche as well as informing you of regional events from around the US and Canada.
The Oregon Region PCA’s Anzeiger Magazine is available online in digital format for all Oregon PCA members. Magazine access to the 2 most recent newsletters is through the members area on our website. There is an archive of older newsletters.
Additional BENEFITS OF PCA MEMBERSHIP
- Largest independent single marque club in the world! (Over 100,000 members.)
- Local Regions with local newsletters and events.
- Vast technical publications – Up-Fixin der Porsche (Vols 1-10 – reprints of all technical articles ever appearing in Panorama, organized by year of original publication, fully indexed).
- Tech Committee available to answer your questions. Specialists for all models plus exteriors/interiors and historic race cars.
- Valuation committee to help you establish the value of your Porsche for insurance purposes.
- Access to specialized insurance for Porsches that are second autos/pleasure only/limited use. Translates to money saved on premiums (Leland-West Insurance – must be a PCA member.)
- PCA Club Racing Program – nationwide modeled on vintage racing rules.
- Annual national convention (Porsche Parade) gathers in different location each year. Over 600 Porsches and 1500 folks gather for a week of nothing but “Porscheing.”