Useful Quick Links:
- Click here to learn how to join or renew your membership in Oregon Region Porsche Club of America: How to join or renew your membership
- Visit Tech Stop Blog Hosted by Jeremy Williams – New for July: Wind Buffeting – What is it? How Can I Alleviate it? Visit the Tech Stop Blog
- PDF on Paint Recovery and Detailing Your Car: Paint Recovery and Detailing Skills
- How to place a classified ad in the newsletter: Placing a classified ad in the Anzeiger newsletter
- International Porsche Club News
- MEMBERS ONLY: Click to read the minutes of the latest Board of Directors meeting
- Link to the 2018 ORPCA Event Schedule. Note: This will be updated once a month
Overview of ORPCA Coming Events
Last Autocross of the Year – Sunday, October 7 – 7:30am – 2:30pm
Autocross #8 will be held Sunday, October 7, 2018 in the North Paddock of Portland International Raceway. Register for this event here: Registration for Autocross #8
Last Midweek Casual Drive Tuesday, October 9 – Please arrive by 9:00am
The last midweek casual drive is Tuesday, October 9. We will meet at the Lewis and Clark Recreation Area, just south of Interstate 84 at Exit 18 at 9:00 AM with departure promptly at 9:30 AM. Total distance to Lunch restaurant is about 100 miles. Fuel up before you arrive. We will go rain or shine. No navigator needed.
Let Ted Ciochon know if you plan to attend so he can advise the restaurant. Email Ted: email@example.com or call: 503-716-2476
Last Arrive and Drive of the Year – Saturday, October 13 – Please arrive by 9:00am
The 7th Annual Sausage Run with lunch in Mt. Angel will happen on Saturday, October 13. This is the last of our Arrive and Drives for 2018. To attend, bring your favorite Porsche (with plenty of fuel) and ideally, a navigator to our start location – The End of The Oregon Trail Museum, 1726 Washington St, Oregon City. Arrive no later than 9:00am, the driver’s meeting takes place at 9:15am. With an average of 40 to 50 cars, we often try to break into smaller groups rather than doing one long convoy. The first group of cars will depart at around 9:30am.
October Quarterly Mixer – Sunday, October 14 – 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Our next Quarterly Mixer will be on Sunday, October 14, 2018 from 2pm to 5pm. It will be held at Clancy’s Pub and Restaurant in Sherwood.
The address is: 16066 SW 1st St, Sherwood, Oregon 97140
You do not have to register! Just show up. These are no-host events with food and drinks available to purchase. Children can attend this mixer.