- Click to read the minutes of the latest Board of Directors meeting
- Visit the Tech Stop Blog by Jeremy Williams – New for February 2016
- Click here to get information on how to join or renew your membership in the Oregon Region Porsche Club of America
- International Porsche Club News
NEW! Link to Tech Session – Paint Recovery and Detailing Skills PDF
This document is based on Jim Hill and Steve Miller outline for the Tech Session along with pictures! Enjoy. Tech Session PDF
January Social and Dinner – 2016 Awards Dinner
Please join us on Wednesday, January 18 for the Annual awards dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory in John’s Landing. All prices and meal options and RSVP information is located at this page: 2016 Awards Dinner
Stoller Family Estate Wine Offer
Stoller Family Estate is where we had our summer picnic this year and they are offering us some specials for the Holidays. Enjoy 15% savings and free shipping on any wine purchases – order online at: Stoller Family Estate web Enter the promo code: Porsche15
For case purchases (12 bottles or more), please contact James Falvey directly to receive a 20% savings!
Call him at: 503-703-5695 or email him at: email@example.com
Northwest Passage Tour Registration is Now Open!
We hope you can join us next summer from June 22 – 25, 2017. This popular event is already filling quickly again this year and will be capped at 50 cars.
To complete your pre-registration simply take the following two steps:
1) Send an email today to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that I have your most up to date email address
2) Make out a check to ORPCA for $550 per car (one or two people) and mail it to the tour registrar at the following address:
17323 Bergis Farm Drive
Lake Oswego, OR 97034-6112
Additional details (more detailed driver/co-driver information, hotel room reservation info etc.) will be emailed to all confirmed participants after your check payment is received. As always, the postmark on your envelope will determine the ranking of your car number or your priority on the waitlist.
The entire Northwest Passage team looks forward to having you on the tour this year!