Useful Quick Links:
- Click here to learn how to join or renew your membership in Oregon Region Porsche Club of America: How to join or renew your membership
- Visit Tech Stop Blog Hosted by Jeremy Williams – New for March: What the Heck is a PPI? — Visit the Tech Stop Blog
- PDF on Paint Recovery and Detailing Your Car: Paint Recovery and Detailing Skills
- How to place a classified ad in the newsletter: Placing a classified ad in the Anzeiger newsletter
- International Porsche Club News
- MEMBERS ONLY: Click to read the minutes of the latest Board of Directors meeting
Indy Car tickets are on sale NOW – The Indy Car Return to PIR – Friday, August 31 – Sunday, September 2
Get your tickets now – tickets for the reserved grandstand seats are selling quickly.
We are hoping to have a Corral, but not confirmed yet. In any case grandstand tickets are encouraged since views from Corrals can be limited. Check out the Green Sovoree / Portland Grand Prix web site: Portland Grand Prix
Sign Up Soon for Autocross #2 and Other Autocross Events
Check out Autocross #2 and the rest of the schedule. There is a cap on the number of people participating per autocross event this year and a number of people have season passes. We have had a wait list for previous events this year, so if you would like to attend, please sign up as soon as possible to assure yourself a spot. Go to: Autocross Schedule and pick the events you want to register for. Each event has a link to the event along with a link to register.
Overview of Coming Events – Events to Register for / Dates to Hold
Join us on Sunday, April 22 at 2pm for the Q2 Quarterly Mixer. We are meeting at Hopworks Urban Brewery in SE Portland. For more information, go to: Quarterly Mixer
Midweek Casual Drive: Tuesday, April 24
The Midweek Casual Drives are starting. For all the information go to: April Midweek Casual Drive
Tech Session: AR Auto Service: Saturday, April 28, starting at 10am. This event will cover brakes and ECU tuning with a refresher on suspension components covered extensively last year. You will need to RSVP for this event. To RSVP and for all the information, go to: Tech Session: AR Auto Service
Porsche Corrals at PIR
There are 2 races at PIR that we will have Porsche Corrals at:
1. Rose Cup Races Featuring Pirelli World Challenge – July 13 – 15: For more information and a link to purchase tickets, go to: Rose Cup Races
2. Portland Vintage Racing Festival – July 28 – 29: For more information and a link to purchase tickets, go to: Vintage Racing Festival
Hold the Date for the GermanPalooza – Saturday, August 4, 9am – 3pm: A festival of celebrating German brand automobiles! Expanding the Rose City Bug In to include all Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Mercedes and Porsche vehicles, their enthusiasts and car club members! Car show, swap meet, 1/2 track day and drag racing too! More information coming soon.
Cascade Sports Car Club to Offer Track Day – Driver Training and HPDE for Oregon PCA Members
Cascade Sports Car Club will provide Drivers Training and the High Performance Driver’s Education (HPDE) for Oregon PCA in 2018. They have offered us their membership discount. For information on what they offer, links to their web site and how to register with our discount, go to: Cascade Sports Car Club Offer to Oregon PCA Members