Useful Quick Links:
- Click here to learn how to join or renew your membership in Oregon Region Porsche Club of America: How to join or renew your membership
- Visit Tech Stop Blog Hosted by Jeremy Williams – New for March: What the Heck is a PPI? — Visit the Tech Stop Blog
- PDF on Paint Recovery and Detailing Your Car: Paint Recovery and Detailing Skills
- How to place a classified ad in the newsletter: Placing a classified ad in the Anzeiger newsletter
- International Porsche Club News
- MEMBERS ONLY: Click to read the minutes of the latest Board of Directors meeting
- Link to the 2018 ORPCA Event Schedule. Note: This will be updated once a month
Overview of ORPCA Coming Events
July Arrive and Drive – Saturday July 7: For all the information go to: July Arrive and Drive
Autocross #5 – Sunday, July 8: These events are filling quickly, so sign up soon if you want to go: Autocross #5
July Social and Dinner – Wednesday, July 18: For all the information go to: July Social and Dinner Note: Registration opens June 20.
Overview of Coming Events at PIR
Porsche Corrals at PIR
There are 2 races at PIR that we will have Porsche Corrals at:
1. Rose Cup Races Featuring Pirelli World Challenge – July 13 – 15: For more information and a link to purchase tickets, go to: Rose Cup Races
2. Portland Vintage Racing Festival – July 28 – 29: For more information and a link to purchase tickets, go to: Vintage Racing Festival
Hold the Date for the GermanPalooza – Saturday, August 4, 9am – 3pm: A festival of celebrating German brand automobiles! Expanding the Rose City Bug In to include all Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Mercedes and Porsche vehicles, their enthusiasts and car club members! Car show, swap meet, 1/2 track day and drag racing too! More information coming soon.
Indy Car tickets are on sale NOW – The Indy Car Return to PIR – Friday, August 31 – Sunday, September 2
Get your tickets now – tickets for the reserved grandstand seats are selling quickly.
We are hoping to have a Corral, but not confirmed yet. In any case grandstand tickets are encouraged since views from Corrals can be limited. Check out the Green Sovoree / Portland Grand Prix web site: Portland Grand Prix
Cascade Sports Car Club to Offer Track Day – Driver Training and HPDE for Oregon PCA Members
Cascade Sports Car Club will provide Drivers Training and the High Performance Driver’s Education (HPDE) for Oregon PCA in 2018. They have offered us their membership discount. For information on what they offer, links to their web site and how to register with our discount, go to: Cascade Sports Car Club Offer to Oregon PCA Members