Useful Quick Links:
- Click here to learn how to join or renew your membership in Oregon Region Porsche Club of America: How to join or renew your membership
- Visit Tech Stop Blog Hosted by Jeremy Williams – New for July: Wind Buffeting – What is it? How Can I Alleviate it? Visit the Tech Stop Blog
- PDF on Paint Recovery and Detailing Your Car: Paint Recovery and Detailing Skills
- How to place a classified ad in the newsletter: Placing a classified ad in the Anzeiger newsletter
- International Porsche Club News
- MEMBERS ONLY: Click to read the minutes of the latest Board of Directors meeting
- Link to the 2019 ORPCA Event Schedule. Note: This will be updated once a month
Overview of ORPCA Coming Events
First 2019 Mixer – January 20, 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Join us at Hopworks Urban Brewery (HUB) 2944 SE Powell Blvd. Portland. You do not have to register! Just show up. These are no-host events with food and drinks available to purchase. Please note that no one under 21 can attend this Mixer. For all the information go to: First 2019 Mixer
Portland Auto Show – January 24 – January 27
The Portland International Auto Show is the largest auto show in the Pacific Northwest. With more than 480,000 square feet of exhibit space you will find over 600 vehicles from 35 manufacturers, the latest in car design and technology plus exotics from around the world. The Oregon PCA has been invited again to display 5 of our members’ unique Porsches as part of the Show. Come by and see our cars and say hi to the members who are at our booth. For all the information including show hours go to: Porsches at the Portland Auto Show
SUV Group Snowshoeing – January 27, 9:00am – 2:00pm – Anyone who wants to drive up to Mt Hood is welcome!
Join the ORPCA SUV Group for a leisurely snowshoe outing at Mt. Hood, on the Crosstown Trail. Please note – this is open to all club members who want to meet up at Mount Hood, Porsche SUV or not! We will meet at the open parking area on Government Camp Loop, near the intersection of it and E Collins Lake Rd. Please RSVP to Jeremy at email@example.com. For more info go to: SUV Group Snowshoeing
Note: Ads shown on any page of this web site do not indicate endorsement of any company or product by the Oregon Region Porsche Club of America.