Useful Quick Links:
- Click here to learn how to join or renew your membership in Oregon Region Porsche Club of America: How to join or renew your membership
- Visit Tech Stop Blog Hosted by Jeremy Williams – New for January: Oil Analysis Kit from Joe Kelly — Visit the Tech Stop Blog
- PDF on Paint Recovery and Detailing Your Car: Paint Recovery and Detailing Skills
- How to place a classified ad in the newsletter: Placing a classified ad in the Anzeiger newsletter
- International Porsche Club News
- MEMBERS ONLY: Click to read the minutes of the latest Board of Directors meeting
Monthly Club Social – Next up is Tavern On Kruse, Wednesday, February 21 – Event is FULL but Wait List is Open
The February social and dinner will be held at:
Tavern on Kruse
4835 Meadows Rd #133
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Social Hour: 6:00 – 7:00 pm
Dinner Hour: 7:00 – 8:00 pm
For more information including how to get on the wait list, please go to: February Social and Dinner
Drivers Skills Clinic – Saturday, March 17, 7:30am – 12:00pm
Using your own car, drivers will receive instruction about driving and car handling techniques from basic to advanced that will be useful for safety, daily driving and autocross competition. Loaner helmets are available. The cost is $75.00 and is limited to 30 drivers. There will be a wait list if we fill up. Registration will include lunch and free entry into the afternoon “Test and Tune” from 1:00pm-5:00pm which is a sample autocross course.
For information on this event and how to register, please go to: Driver Skills Clinic
Autocross Test and Tune – Saturday, March 17, 1:00pm – 5:00pm
The Autocross Test and Tune offers drivers the opportunity to get a little seat time before the season starts on Sunday. Drivers can also try out their cars with any new equipment or adjustments they may have made to their cars over the winter. There will also be an opportunity for participants to have an annual tech performed on their cars.
The fee is $25 for all attendees (Note: This is included for the Driver Skills Clinic participants.) There will be a cap of 60 participants. Please arrive by Noon.
For information on this event and how to register, please go to: Test and Tune
Autocross #1! Sunday, March 18, 7:30am – 2:30pm
Join us for Autocross #1, our first event of the year. It will be held Sunday, March 18, 2018 in the North Paddock of Portland International Raceway. Cost for ORPCA/PCA members is $35.00.
For information on this event and how to register, please go to: Autocross #1