Useful Quick Links:
- Click here to learn how to join or renew your membership in Oregon Region Porsche Club of America: How to join or renew your membership
- Visit Tech Stop Blog Hosted by Jeremy Williams – New for January 2019: Porsche Traction in the Winter Visit the Tech Stop Blog
- PDF on Paint Recovery and Detailing Your Car: Paint Recovery and Detailing Skills
- How to place a classified ad in the newsletter: Placing a classified ad in the Anzeiger newsletter
- International Porsche Club News
- MEMBERS ONLY: Click to read the minutes of the latest Board of Directors meeting
- Link to the 2019 ORPCA Event Schedule Note: This will be updated once a month
Overview of ORPCA Coming Events
Annual Autocross Tech Inspection – MOVED TO Saturday, February 23, 9:00am – 1:00pm
Our 2019 ORPCA Autocross season is coming. Our 2019 ORPCA Autocross season is coming. This year our Autocross Tech Inspection day will now be on Saturday, February 23 (date moved due to snow/ice/cold weather). If you already registered for the Feb 9 one, you will be automatically moved to the Feb 23 one. Jeremy Williams and his team @ Matrix Integrated – downtown, have provided the Autocross group the use of his shop. For all the information including the registration link go to: Autocross Tech Inspection.
NEW DATE Garage Tour – Avant-Garde Collection – MOVED to Saturday, MARCH 16, 10:00am – 12 noon
Our 2019 Garage tour program starts with local favorite, Matt Crandall, at Avant-Garde Collection in North Portland. Matt and Josh Bryan are making a special effort to open their shop to the Porsche club. This is our opportunity to see the collection. For all the information go to: Garage Tour at Avant-Garde.
Note: Ads shown on any page of this web site do not indicate endorsement of any company or product by the Oregon Region Porsche Club of America.