Useful Quick Links:
- Click here to learn how to join or renew your membership in Oregon Region Porsche Club of America: How to join or renew your membership
- Visit Tech Stop Blog Hosted by Jeremy Williams – New for January: Oil Analysis Kit from Joe Kelly — Visit the Tech Stop Blog
- PDF on Paint Recovery and Detailing Your Car: Paint Recovery and Detailing Skills
- How to place a classified ad in the newsletter: Placing a classified ad in the Anzeiger newsletter
- International Porsche Club News
- MEMBERS ONLY: Click to read the minutes of the latest Board of Directors meeting
Come Down to the Portland Auto Show and See all the CARS! Pick a Day: Thursday, January 25 – Sunday, January 28
Thanks to everyone who volunteered their cars and time! We are now inviting members to come on down and see the fun cars!
For more information on this event – please go to: Portland Auto Show.
If you have questions on this event, please contact Lori Brown, Marketing Director, at Marketing@oregonpca.org
NEW QUARTERLY SUNDAY MIXERS – Join us on January 28!
This year we will start having quarterly club mixers on Sundays. The first one is Sunday, January 28 starting at 2pm at The Lodge at Cascade Brewing (formerly the Raccoon Lodge Brew Pub) located at 7424 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Highway, Portland. (No children under 21 please)
These are no host events. Food will be available to purchase. You do not need to reserve a spot!
For all the information go to: January Quarterly Mixer
Oregon PCA Winterhawks Hockey Night – Join us on Saturday, February 3
This years Oregon PCA Winterhawks Hockey Night is Saturday, February 3. Tickets are $27.50 per person. Checks must be received by Thursday, January 25th, so we can reserve seats for you. For all the information on getting tickets, please go to: ORPCA Winterhawks Hockey Outing
We Need Hosts for Monthly Social and Dinners
We are in need of hosts for some of our Monthly Socials and Dinner. March, June, October and November are still in need of a location and a host.
If you can host one of these, please contact Cherie Reins at: firstname.lastname@example.org