Useful Quick Links:
- Click here to learn how to join or renew your membership in Oregon Region Porsche Club of America: How to join or renew your membership
- Visit Tech Stop Blog Hosted by Jeremy Williams – New for January 2019: Porsche Traction in the Winter Visit the Tech Stop Blog
- PDF on Paint Recovery and Detailing Your Car: Paint Recovery and Detailing Skills
- How to place a classified ad in the newsletter: Placing a classified ad in the Anzeiger newsletter
- International Porsche Club News
- MEMBERS ONLY: Click to read the minutes of the latest Board of Directors meeting
- Link to the 2019 ORPCA Event Schedule Note: This will be updated once a month
Club Photographers Needed – For complete information on requirements and role as well as how to apply go here: Club photographers information
Overview of ORPCA Coming Events
Tech Session at AR Auto Service – Saturday, March 23, 9:00am – 12 noon
Come join us at another technical session hosted and presented by AR Auto Service on Saturday, March 23. The presentation begins at 9:00am.
Topics for this session are:
1. Aerodynamics: Why is it important and what makes it work. Includes a discussion on side skirts, flat bottoms, diffusers and the mid engine in the 911 RSR!
2. Daily driving habits/tips: Heel toe downshifting, rear main seal leaks, shifting habits, rev matching, and winter oil vs summer oil viscosity
You will need to RSVP as space is limited. For all the information and to RSVP go to: Tech Session at AR Auto Service.
Drivers Skills Clinic – Saturday, March 30, 7:30am – 12:00pm – SOLD OUT
Our annual Driver’s Skills Clinic offered on Saturday, March 30, 2019 is sold out. There is still room in the afternoon Test and Tune from 1:00pm-5:00pm: Autocross Test and Tune
Porsche Pirelli West Trophy Races at Portland International Raceway – Friday, April 12 through Sunday, April 14, 201
Now in its 12th season, the Pirelli Trophy West USA championship has continued to grow as an outstanding series for Porsche official customer racing. The paddock has a mix of drivers with different ambitions, but a strong common bond forged by the thrill of competition on board Porsche machinery. This event is an opportunity for Porsche owners, future owners and Porsche Club of America members in the Northwest to gather, celebrate and network. There are special opportunities on Sunday: An autocross and a garage visit!
There is no cost to attend this event.
For complete information go to: Porsche Pirelli West Trophy Races.
Note: Ads shown on any page of this web site do not indicate endorsement of any company or product by the Oregon Region Porsche Club of America.