2023 NW Passage – October Tour – Pre-Registration
October 5 - October 9
2023 NW Passage - October Tour
October 5 - October 9
The ORPCA Northwest Passage Team has put together another great driving tour, and is offering it again twice in 2023, with fun roads, beautiful scenery, great accommodations, delicious food, and an opportunity to renew old friendships and make new ones. From majestic rivers, deep canyons, rolling hills, mountain roads to vineyards, the 2023 Northwest Passage route takes us again through some of the most scenic and best driving roads in the Northwest. The 2023 tour will visit the Columbia River Gorge, the canyons of the Columbia Plateau, the rolling hills of the Palouse, the Snake River Canyon, the majestic Wallowa’s and some wineries of Walla Walla.
Porsche of Beaverton will host a pre-tour social event on Wednesday, June 21 early evening in their beautiful showroom. An event not to miss, we will be treated to a tasty selection of hors d’ oeuvres, wine, and beer, amidst beautiful Porsches as we say hello to old friends and greet new tour participants.
The 2023 Northwest Passage begins on Thursday afternoon when participants meet at the Columbia Gorge Hotel. The Northwest Passage Team will host a welcome reception on Thursday evening with hors d’oeuvres, wine, and beer to welcome participants and to provide a time for us to meet and socialize with one another.
Friday morning, we cross the Columbia River and drive along the Klickitat River to Goldendale, then turn south to Maryhill where we cross the river again and zigzag our way to Condon and Hepner for lunch stop. After lunch we head towards Hermiston, then along the Columbia River and finally turn east towards Walla Walla where we reach our accommodation for the next three nights, the Marcus Whitman Hotel. In the evening we will have a hosted dinner at the Yellowhawk Resort.
For Saturday, you have two options: a drive to Lewiston followed by a 5-hour jet boat tour through the Snake River Canyon including lunch, or an exciting driving loop from Walla Walla, to Enterprise, then over twisty mountain roads to Lewiston and back to Walla Walla. Saturday evening, we then meet all again for a hosted reception at the Marcus Whitman hotel.
On Sunday you have two options again: a drive to Joseph and exploration of the Wallowa’s, or a morning drive to the confluence of the Snake and Palouse river through the rolling hills of the Palouse followed by visits to two wineries in the afternoon.
Sunday late afternoon we meet all again for the traditional beer wash. This event gives everybody a chance to wash the road grime off their cars, socialize and just have fun.
Sunday evening, we have a hosted banquet at the Marcus Whitman.
Monday morning, we leave Walla Walla and drive on the Washington side of the Columbia River to The Dalles for the end of the tour.
Like last year, the 2023 NW Passage is again a five-day event. We will have two tours, each with 40 cars.
The cost per car will be $975.
There are two additional tour options to choose from:
- Saturday: 5hr Jet Boat Tour in the Snake River Canyon with Lunch included ($135 additional cost per person)
- Sunday: Wine tasting at two Walla Walla Wineries with lunch included ($40 additional cost per person)
What’s included with your registration:
- Goodie bag
- Tour book
- Door stickers
- Lanyard with name tag
- Wednesday night reception at Porsche Beaverton before the June Tour for all Participants
- Thursday night hosted reception at the Columbia Gorge Hotel
- Friday lunch
- Friday dinner hosted at a Walla Walla winery
- Saturday lunch
- Saturday hosted reception at the Marcus Whitman Hotel
- Sunday lunch
- Sunday Beer Wash
- Sunday dinner hosted at the Marcus Whitman Hotel
- Pre-Registration opens 12/15/22 at 7pm
- This event is open to PCA Members only
- By getting on the pre-registration list, you state your interest in joining the tour, no payment required for pre-registration
- The pre-registration is per car, only the drivers data is needed
- Select more than one RSVP only if you are coming with family or friends in more than one car
- Don’t enter multiple times as identical entries with same name and email address will be deleted
- You will receive an RSVP email confirming you are on the Pre-Registration list
- If you want to attend both tours you can pre-register for each tour
- Pre-Registration does not guarantee or reserve a spot on the tour, but you have 24 hours ahead of general registration to purchase your ticket
- On 1/1/23 7pm, one day before general registration, you will receive an email on first come – first serve base with a link that allows you to register, pay and secure your spot