- This event has passed.
April SUV Drive: Waterfalls Galore
April 24, 2021$10.00
The 2nd SUV drive of the season heads south. The first of two legs travel on Willamette Valley backroads to Silverton for a rest stop. From there, the next leg leads to Silver Falls State Park, and then a west bound loop to Mt. Angel for either a picnic lunch or lunch at the Glockenspiel Restaurant (depending on COVID guidelines). There are many waterfalls on this drive. It will be beautiful. Total drive time is approximately 3 hours.
Registration is open. It will close on Friday, April 21 at 3:00pm.
There will be one group with a maximum of twelve (12) SUV’s. We will have a participants safety meeting at 9:00am and and depart at 9:15.
All participants, driver and navigator (if you have one), must register for this event before 5:00 pm on Wednesday, April 21, and complete all required steps. Registration is $10.00 per car.
A Volunteer is needed for the sweep role during the drive. If you are interested please sign up during the registration process.
Requirements to attend this event – PLEASE READ:
- If you have not already done so, you must complete and upload a 2021 “Communicable Disease Release” for each participant before you register for the event.
Go here for the new 2021 form and how to upload: COVID-19 – ORPCA
- Please print out the “Release and Waiver of Liability” and fill in the top of the form.
Please bring this form with you to the event and sign it in front of the drive organizer.
Here is the information on this waiver: Release and Waiver of Liability.
- Review PCA COVID-91 guidelines here: COVID-19 before you register.
- Registration is by car. Each driver must register their car. If you have a navigator you will register that person at the same time. If you don’t have a navigator, just mark the navigator questions as N/A.
- Attendance is limited to 12 cars.
- Cost is $10.00/car to cover the event expenses.
- The start location and a printable PDF file of Printed Route Directions and Scenic Navigation App Access will be provided a day before the event to all registrants. Please do not share this information with anyone else.
- Each participant is responsible for bringing their own PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- Face coverings and social distancing are required during this event when a participant is outside of the car. Social distancing is required for the picnic or lunch.
You need to provide both waivers for being able to attend the drive.
Questions: Tours Chair