2018 Bylaws of the Oregon Region of the Porsche Club of America
Oregon PCA Bylaws 2018
In 2018, a committee consisting of President, Larry Hannan, Past President, Kathleen Ellis and Secretary, Peg Ryan reviewed the current document and provided a number of updates:
- Cleaned up formatting issues, made section consistently formatted between sections, fixed spelling errors.
- Classes of members were updated to match the PCA membership classes. President Emeritus class was added.
- At-Large members were renamed to Board Members At-Large to better reflect their role.
- Revised Secretary duties to reflect actual process of recoding of votes in Board Meetings.
- Added Secretary to the list of elected Officers and added required experience.
- Changed the date of communication of the notice of nominations of Board openings to August.
- Voting members definition updated.
This document was finalized and communicated to members in November, 2018 and finalized on December 5, 2018.