- This event has passed.
West Side Arrive and Drive: Saturday, June 11
With the overwhelming demand for Arrive and Drives, on June 11 we are going to have two independent Drives. Here is one of them.
Join us for this June Arrive and Drive on Saturday June 11. We will meet in Beaverton and head into the hills and valleys west of there. We will end up at Si Senior in Cedar Hills for lunch.
There is a maximum of 12 cars per group with two groups.
Group 1 – Arrive at 9:00 am with a Participant safety meeting at 9:15 am and leave at 9:30 am.
Group 2 – Arrive at 9:30 am with a Participant safety meeting at 9:45 am and leave at 10:00 am.
Tosh Kanno is our Drive Organizer.
Volunteers are needed for a sweep for both groups and a lead for Group 1. If you can help, please sign up during the registration process for one of these roles.
Registration will open on May 19 at 7:00pm.
Requirements to attend this event – PLEASE READ:
- The “Release and Waiver of Liability” will be available to sign at the start of the drive.
- Registration is by car. Each driver must register their car. If you have a navigator, you will register that person at the same time. If you don’t have a navigator, just mark the navigator question as N/A.
- We will have two groups starting at two different times. You must sign up for Group 1 or Group 2.
- Attendance is limited to 12 cars per group.
- The start location and a printable PDF file of Printed Route Directions and Scenic Navigation App Access will be provided a day before the event to all registrants. Please check your Spam folder if you do not see an email with the directions within 24 hours of the event.
- Since this is a registration only event, please do not share this information with anyone else.
Questions: Please contact Tour Chair
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here