- This event has passed.
September SUV Drive: Willamette Valley Drive and Dine – FULL Waitlist Available
September 25, 2021$10.00
This event is FULL. There is a wait list available. Please contact Kurt at Tour Chair.
The SUV Group invites all Porsche vehicles to join us for an easy drive from Tigard through Willamette Valley wine country with an elegant stop at Alexana Vineyard and a private lunch at Dundee Bistro around 1:00 pm. There are no gravel, rocks, dirt, mud, or water wading on this tour – perfect for your freshly washed and detailed favorite Porsche – small or tall. Our goal is a relaxing, relatively short drive with an elegant wine tasting and great lunch at the end.
Alexana Winery is discounting the wine tasting to $20 each (waived with $100 purchase) and a charcuterie for two for $20. Lunch at Dundee Bistro will be in a separate meeting room reserved for the Porsche Club.
Please note: This drive officially ends at Alexana – the short drive to Dundee Bistro will be on your own.
There will be one group with a maximum of twelve (12) vehicles. Please plan to arrive by 8:30am. The mandatory safety meeting will be at 8:45am and we will leave at 9:00am. All participants, driver and navigator (if you have one), must register for this event.
Registration opens on Thursday, August 26 at 7:00pm. No minors please.
A volunteer is needed to sweep during the drive. If you are interested please sign up during the registration process.
- The “Release and Waiver of Liability” will be available to sign at the start of the drive.
- Registration is by car. Each driver must register their car. If you have a navigator you will register that person at the same time. If you don’t have a navigator, just mark the navigator questions as NA. Please see registration at the bottom of this page.
- Attendance is limited to 12 cars.
- Cost is $10.00/car to cover the event expenses.
- The start location and a printable PDF file of Printed Route Directions and Scenic Navigation App Access will be provided a day before the event to all registrants. Please do not share this information with anyone else. Please check your SPAM folder if you do not get an email from William Rasnake by 5:00pm the day before the event.
- Face coverings and social distancing are required when you are outside your car during this event due to the Oregon mandate for masks outdoors.
Questions: Please contact Tour Chair
Event Policies Regarding Photography and Recordings: Click Here